Weekly round up on what’s driving the Fife Property market including a look at recent listings, sales and coming soon:
Article, Podcast and TV Shows written and produced this week are:
FPTV (EP 173) SELLING IN WINTER: How to play to the season’s strengths to move home in spring
If you want to move home in spring, winter is the time to get it live on the market, but does anyone actually buy at this time of year? Well, yes, they do.
Jim Parker and Perrie McIntosh discuss this subject and provide guidance to help you get prepared for moving.
ZOOPLA UK Rental Market Report – December 2023
- The UK is past peak rental growth. We expect annual UK rental growth to halve over 2024 to 5%, the lowest growth since 2021.
- London will lead the slowdown with rents expected to increase by just 2% over 2024 as affordability pressures impact demand.
- Demand is weakening slowly off a high base, down 11% year on year, but still a third higher than the 5-year average.
- There are signs asking rents have overshot in some markets, evidence of growing resistance to higher rents.
- The supply-demand imbalance in rented housing is not going to disappear in 2024 but the market will become more into balanced.
- Rents in regional markets are set to out-perform where affordability is less of a constraint on rental growth.
EP 102: The Wealth Creation Show: What can we Learn from Other People’s Success?
Learning from others who are more successful is a key element to leveraging yourself in your relevant field and generally in life.
During Jim’s recent adventure he was lucky enough to have had the opportunity to spend time with very successful people like Billionaire Entrepreneur Richard Barnson and Jamie Siminoff – the founder of the billion-dollar company Ring.com!
In this week’s show we are going to explore what he learned from these highly successful people.
Do you want to know the benefits of the knowledge from your peers and learning from more successful people?
Luckily, you don’t need to head back to school to understand this as Lettings Director, Richard Cook and one of the UK’s most successful property investors, Jim Parker are on hand to discuss
If you’ve missed the previous shows you can catch up on our channel: https://www.youtube.com/@WealthCreationShow
If you are a private client of ours, including the ongoing support you can also receive one to one mentoring on portfolio building. Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is all about accelerating your wealth in 2023.
*We must point out that we are not financial advisors, and this is only our opinion of what we would do. Investments can go down as well as up so if you do want professional advice from a qualified advisor, please contact us direct and we will put you in touch with someone.