Estate & Letting Agent Careers at Fife Properties
ESTATE AGENT (Director Level Mentoring)
Established in 1971 Fife Properties is a unique company with innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology that is revolutionising the property sector. You could be joining a group of people that have come together to provide an outstanding customer experience delivered through specialisation in local knowledge, unique social media presence and continuous education to become local experts and strong negotiators for the Fife market.
Are you a motivated, competent and driven individual who can enhance an expanding team, incorporate the company’s personality and culture and establish trust and understanding? Prior sales experience is required, and the right attitude is essential - you need to be driven, incredibly self-motivated, career focused, possess a strong work ethic and have a can do attitude. In return we shall build on your knowledge and further advance your career with Director level mentoring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending Market Valuation Appraisals with prospective Clients – Face to Face
- Producing Personal Property Tour Videos which shall be advertised on Social Media and various property portals.
- Ensure Customer Experience is conducted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants and match them to suitable properties.
- Advising and helping buyers to decide what they want to purchase or if a property is right for them - booking in qualified viewings.
- Conduct viewings
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the seller is immediately advised of the details.
- Progressing Offers to a satisfactory conclusion of sale, utilising the full auditable compliance process.
- Maintenance of client property files and adherence to company structure and standards.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross sell company products for mortgages, lettings and maintenance.
- Compliance to legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
- Additional tasks as may be defined by Management.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Negotiation – competent negotiator with internal stakeholders, sellers and buyers
- Promotional Skills – excellent promotional and marketing skills to attract clients through referrals, outreach and social media advertising
- Market Knowledge – understanding of the Fife area, local housing trends and establish a presence in your territory (preferrable but not essential)
- Client Service Skills – excellent client service skills and ability to understand what your client needs – showing determination, patience and focus
- Time Management – strong time management and organisational skills
- Communication Skills – effective written and verbal communication skills are essential, preparation of documents, attention to detail and maintaining deadlines
- IT Literate - Effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Team Player – Enhance a strong team and work well under pressure
- Car Owner - Full, clean driving licence.
The position is full-time, Monday -Friday 9am – 5pm, with 30 minutes for lunch. There is a requirement to cover the office mobile at nights and weekends, on a rota system, this is not incumbent.
Salary dependent on experience. If you believe that this is for you, please send an email to Perrie Mcintosh – email@example.com
Fife Properties are looking for a full-time Letting assistant to become part of our successful team. The successful candidate will have accurate administration and book-keeping skills, good planning and organisational skills together with excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manor. Experience using Vebra Alto and CFP Winman software would be advantageous.
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm although we would consider flexible working for the right candidate plus there is a requirement on occasion to cover the out of hours mobile. A clean driving license and access to a suitable vehicle are essential. Although an allowance will be given. Fife Properties is an award-winning letting agent based in Fife, our lettings division has been established since 1994, specialising in residential properties for rent across the Fife Area. Due to continuous growth, we are looking to appoint Lettings Administrator to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
At Fife Properties we take pride in our excellent customer service – all applicants will need to demonstrate experience, initiative and skills in this area.
Required skills & experience:
• Administration and/or customer service
• Lettings and/or property management background
• Team player
• Confident communicator
• Excellent telephone manner
• Full UK driving license
Key duties include:
• Deal with all incoming calls as appropriate
• Applicants care in line with company procedures
• Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
• Registering applicants on the phone and walk-ins
• Meet and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
• Organising viewings
• Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
• Feedback to landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
• Updating with feedback regularly
• Call through archive Applicants
• Send out property details on new instruction
• Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
• Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
• Booking in appraisals and taking all necessary information
• Upload information to system as Market Appraisal
• Confirming appointment with potential new landlord
• Preparing appraisal packs
• Preparing comparable property back work as appropriate
• Prepare new properties for marketing
• Upload EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on websites
• Making brochure for the property
• Send brochure to landlord for confirmation of agreement to live advertising
• Prepare window cards
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills. You will need to take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy, enthusiasm and warm manner. If you feel you have the ability to ensure a smooth running of all letting admin processes and have the above skills and experience please apply by sending your CV and covering letter. (We respectfully request no agency calls or CV’s Interested? Send in your CV with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org