Estate & Letting Agent Careers at Fife Properties
ESTATE AGENT (Director Level Mentoring)
Established in 1971 Fife Properties is a unique company with innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology that is revolutionising the property sector. You could be joining a group of people that have come together to provide an outstanding customer experience delivered through specialisation in local knowledge, unique social media presence and continuous education to become local experts and strong negotiators for the Fife market.
Are you a motivated, competent and driven individual who can enhance an expanding team, incorporate the company’s personality and culture and establish trust and understanding? Prior sales experience is required, and the right attitude is essential - you need to be driven, incredibly self-motivated, career focused, possess a strong work ethic and have a can do attitude. In return we shall build on your knowledge and further advance your career with Director level mentoring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending Market Valuation Appraisals with prospective Clients – Face to Face
- Producing Personal Property Tour Videos which shall be advertised on Social Media and various property portals.
- Ensure Customer Experience is conducted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants and match them to suitable properties.
- Advising and helping buyers to decide what they want to purchase or if a property is right for them - booking in qualified viewings.
- Conduct viewings
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the seller is immediately advised of the details.
- Progressing Offers to a satisfactory conclusion of sale, utilising the full auditable compliance process.
- Maintenance of client property files and adherence to company structure and standards.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross sell company products for mortgages, lettings and maintenance.
- Compliance to legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
- Additional tasks as may be defined by Management.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Negotiation – competent negotiator with internal stakeholders, sellers and buyers
- Promotional Skills – excellent promotional and marketing skills to attract clients through referrals, outreach and social media advertising
- Market Knowledge – understanding of the Fife area, local housing trends and establish a presence in your territory (preferrable but not essential)
- Client Service Skills – excellent client service skills and ability to understand what your client needs – showing determination, patience and focus
- Time Management – strong time management and organisational skills
- Communication Skills – effective written and verbal communication skills are essential, preparation of documents, attention to detail and maintaining deadlines
- IT Literate - Effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Team Player – Enhance a strong team and work well under pressure
- Car Owner - Full, clean driving licence.
The position is full-time, Monday -Friday 9am – 5pm, with 30 minutes for lunch. There is a requirement to cover the office mobile at nights and weekends, on a rota system, this is not incumbent.
Salary dependent on experience. If you believe that this is for you, please send an email to Perrie Mcintosh – email@example.com
PROPERTY MANAGER Lettings
Term: Permanent, Full time
Fife Properties is an award-winning agent based in Fife, our lettings division has been established since 1994, specialising in residential properties for rent across the Fife area.
As voted by our landlords in the ESTAS awards we have retained the No.1 lettings agent in Fife for the past 10 years and awarded Silver in Scotland consecutively for 3 years. At Fife Properties we take pride in our excellent customer service – all applicants will need to demonstrate experience, initiative and skills in the area.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking to appoint a Property Manager to join our team on a permanent/full-time basis.
The successful candidate will have accurate administration and book-keeping skills. Good planning and organisational skills together with excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner are crucial to this role as you will be in varying situations on a regular basis.
Experience using Vebra Alto or CFP Winman (Property Management Software) would be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm although we would consider flexible working for the right candidate. There is a requirement on a rota system to cover the emergency mobile. A clean driving license and access to a suitable vehicle are essential, although an allowance will be given.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Managing property portfolios to ensure they are effectively managed and maintained.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, factors, councils and utility companies to organise repair and maintenance work, etc.
- Communicating with tenants to ensure rental payments are received on time and making sure their paperwork is in place with Universal Credit Claimants.
- Managing and issuing payments for factor bills and other void bills
- Working closely with management to keep abreast of ongoing property-related cases.
- Running regular accounting reports and landlord accounts.
- General regular accounting reports and landlord account.
- General care of landlord’s properties ensuring they meet the repairing standard and coordinate repairs where required.
- Data entry into the property management system, Vebra Alto.
- Managing several property certification renewals such as gas safety certificates.
- Managing deposit disputes in line with protection scheme deadlines.
- Reviewing tenant referencing to industry guidelines.
- Creating and managing lease agreements.
- Upkeep and issue of management agreements.
- General office administration.
- Cover of the emergency mobile on a rotational basis.
- Conducting property inspections.
Ideally required skills & experience:
- 1-year administration and/or customer service experience.
- Credit control experience.
- Lettings and/or property management experience.
- Team player.
- Confident communicator.
- Reasonable computer skills.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full UK driver licence
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills.
You will need to take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy, enthusiasm and warm manner.
If you feel you have the ability to ensure a smooth running of all letting and management processes and have the above experience, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter (we respectfully request no agency calls or CV’s).
Send your CV woith covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org