Weekly round up on what’s driving the Fife Property market including a look at recent listings, sales and coming soon:
Article, Podcast and TV Shows written and produced this week are:
FP TV (EP 181) A NEW LOOK FOR 2024: Discover the year’s first major trends for home interiors
Style and comfort are the perfect combination for every home – not just for quality moments, but also for adding value when you want to move.
Jim Parker and Richard Cook take a look at what is trending with home interiors for 2024 and provide hints and tips for sellers in Fife.
Zoopla UK House Price Index – JANUARY 2024
- UK house price inflation moderates to -0.8% on rising sales volumes
- Strong seasonal rebound in sales activity in first weeks of January on back of pent-up demand and sub-5% mortgage rates
- Demand up 12% year-on-year, led by London and East of England
- Sales agreed up 13% year on year – sales up across all regions
- Available homes for sale over 20% higher than a year ago
- Important not to over-interpret the positive start to the year – there is some upside for sales
- volumes, but we remain in a buyers’ market
- A fifth of sellers having to accept more than 10% below the asking price to secure a sale, closer to 1 in 4 across southern England
FIFE PROPERTY MARKET: Is it a Buyers’ or Sellers’ Market?
With mortgage costs tumbling and sales on the rise, it’s a pivotal time for both buyers and sellers. But where does Fife stand in this changing landscape? Is it a buyers’ haven or a sellers’ market? For a deep dive into Fife’s property dynamics and what it means for your home-selling or buying journey, click on the link to read the full article and gain invaluable insights tailored just for Fife.
Jim Parker provides guidance for buyers and sellers in Fife as he discusses this article.
EP 109: The Wealth Creation Show: Money, Wealth Creation and Property Investment
In today’s dynamic world, the pursuit of financial stability and wealth creation has become a common aspiration.
One avenue that has consistently proven to be lucrative is property investment, encompassing both rental income and capital appreciation.
For individuals seeking financial independence it is important to understand the intertwining concepts of money, wealth creation, and property investment.
Would you like to understand the significance of these elements in building a successful investment portfolio
Luckily, you don’t need to head back to school to understand this as Lettings Director, Richard Cook and one of the UK’s most successful property investors, Jim Parker are on hand to discuss.
If you’ve missed the previous shows you can catch up on our channel: https://www.youtube.com/@WealthCreationShow
If you are a private client of ours, including the ongoing support you can also receive one to one mentoring on portfolio building. Please contact us to email@example.com
This is all about accelerating your wealth in 2024.
*We must point out that we are not financial advisors, and this is only our opinion of what we would do. Investments can go down as well as up so if you do want professional advice from a qualified advisor, please contact us direct and we will put you in touch with someone.