Why tenants choose us for renting property in Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Leven, Cupar and St Andrews.
Apart from the fact that we are multi award winning letting agents, at Fife Properties we have been dedicated to helping tenants find property to rent in the Dunfermline, Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, Leven, Cupar, St Andrews and the East Neuk area for over 40 years whether you are a family, young professional or a student. In fact we have had many tenants staying with us for several years increasing and decreasing the size of their property requirements to suit their circumstances as they love our service level.
What's more, unlike the majority of lettings agents, we are Accreditated Letting Agents members of the Scottish government approved LAS (Landlord Accreditation Scotland), an organisation dedicated to improving standards and professionalism within the Scottish lettings industry.
Every member of our lettings staff goes through a program of continuous education which means you can always expect the very highest levels of service and professionalism from every member of our team.
So what can we do for you?
- Match you with the right property
- Accompanied viewings at a time to suit you
- Explain the full letting process including your obligations and rights with the landlord
- Provide you with all the relevant tenancy documents and property safety certifications, protecting your rights and safety
- Organise and contact the utilities and council tax offices with your details, move in dates and utility readings
- Make sure your deposit will be held in a government approved secure designated client deposit account. This will ensure that this is returned to you at the end of the tenancy less any agreed deductions between both parties if applicable
- A emergency contact number for any emergency maintenance requirements with key response rates
So why not search for a property to rent and see what rental properties are available in your area